As per the image below, I'm showing that there are 25 hours of billable time against an internal project which should be non-billable. I'm not sure why Tempo is reporting this time as billable when it is not. Can someone please offer some advice as to how to fix this problem?
What I've done so-far is as follows.
1. I've set up a Non-Billable account category
2. I've set up an Account and market it as Non-Billable
3. I've booked time to a ticket in the project which has been correctly associated with the non-billable account
4. I've created a report to observe that all of the hours booked to any non-billable project continue to show up as Billable.
Happy New Year, everybody! What better way to kick off 2022 than with a new Marketplace Partner Spotlight ✨ This month, we're getting to know Daniel Franz, co-founder of Fine Software. Fine Software ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events