Teaming Up to Improve Jira Workflows with JMWE

Workflows are the most talked about area of Jira. Sometimes workflows don’t represent your real life process. Other times, there are too many manual steps and people hate it! Whatever the situation, users and admins are always interested in learning more and improving workflows. It’s no surprise that “Jira Workflows for Business Teams” is my most popular online course and that workflow materials are the most downloaded items in the Strategy for Jira® store.

That’s why I’ve teamed up with Innovalog to help you improve your Jira workflows. Their Jira Misc Workflow Extensions app is one of my favorites in the Atlassian Marketplace. Want to extend your workflow capabilities without code, automatically transition linked issues, or make sure a certain field was updated? The JMWE app does it and so much more! This add-on brings the workflow automation power you’ve been missing in Jira Cloud, Jira Server, and Jira Data Center. I love this plugin so much that I included seven ways to use it in my book. Now, we want to bring those use cases and others to a broader audience. New articles for enhancing workflows are on the way!

Articles in this series:

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events