SvnFeeder.zip 0 bytes

Erlendur Eyvindarson October 23, 2019

Hi,

When trying to download the SvnFeeder.zip file on https://opusettempus.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/com.matrixreq.svnpluginpro/configure I end up with a file which is 0 bytes in size.

Other source for that file?

or

Can you fix the link mentioned above?

Regards, Erlendur

2 answers

0 votes

Hello Erlendur,

We are the editors of SvnGateway.

I just see now your question, 1.5 years later ... I didn't know this site even existed, and we get no notification. Answering it now if someone else every visited this question again.

The official document for SvnGateway is here:

https://svngatewaydocs.matrixreq.com/svn-gateway-documentation/

It has a link to SvnFeeder there.

Best regards

Yves for Matrix Requirements support

Ben Hedayati
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2023

From your documentation:

• Ensure you have Java 7 or higher installed
  • Download SvnFeeder.zip
  • Create a folder for installation
  • ... ...

There is no download link for a zip file. I can only download a Jar file. Please clarify.

Sylvain Caillet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 8, 2023

Hi Ben,

Thanks for pointing out the typo in our documentation. We'll make the change very soon.

Best regards,

Sylvain for Matrix Requirement support

Sylvain Caillet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 11, 2023

Hi Ben,

A new version of the documentation is now online.

Best regards,

Sylvain for Matrix Requirement support

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2019

Hi @Erlendur Eyvindarson , no one in the Community here can access your site. You will need to contact Atlassian Support directly. Now I see that you are referencing an addon it seems so you may need to contact the author of the addon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events