Support request once, best friends forever: a customers journey of an app

I know, I know. I am a vendor, and I "must" write about our apps. But I am also a Community Leader and 1 + 2 = I will share a story about our customers' experience with Configuration Manager for Jira.

What is the Configuration Manager for Jira?

A solution that enables Jira admins to save thousands of hours and clicks by automating manual tasks like promotion of configuration changes between Test, Staging, and Production Environments, moving projects without losing data or functionality or performing data migrations with guaranteed protection of your instance. 

End of that long, long description.

What makes Configuration Manager for Jira so valuable for our customers?

Configuration Manager battle-proven approach can be described with one word: Empower. We empower our customers to resolve configuration issues by themselves with complete confidence in their success.

Due to their enormous workload, Jira admins are often swamped in change requests. Giving them the ability to implement a delegated admin pattern or automate the bulk of everyday changes from Staging to Prod, can bring their weekends back. Literally.

Give a man a proper tool, and he'll get the job done! Why does Jonathan love using the Configuration Manager?

"We use Jira for several business critical apps at our Enterprise. CMJ allows us to snapshot prod, put that in Dev, make changes in our Dev environment, and promote those changes through our Dev and Staging environments up to Production with ease and with confidence.

Before CMJ we would manually apply those changes and hope for the best and hope that we didn't miss anything. CMJ is a huge win for us as Jira admins and developers.

Support has been fantastic so far. Pre-purchase, George gave us some pointers where we were getting a generic 500 error and pointed us to some Apache settings which were the culprit. Awesome product, awesome support. There's nothing else that comes close to the features of CMJ unless you build it yourself! So far so good!"

Oh, I almost forgot, the Fantastic Support: this is the reason why at events like Summit, we receive not just warm words, but also warm hugs.

Configuration Manager for Jira in the daily life of a Customer at any scale, a.k.a The Fantastic Support

Teodora's Article without Fun is NO Teodora's Article.

We know we are making our users' daily lives better. But they are also bringing a lot of joy in ours! Let's see some Configuration Manager support examples behind the scenes/screens :)

"I solved it myself but their response time is good anyway!"

01-cmj-support-quick.jpg

"Response was quick (same day), and advice as simple and straight forward. Helped me resolve my issue easily. Very grateful."

02-cmj-support-simple.jpg

"I asked several somewhat involved questions that we came across while evaluating CMJ. Yuri's response was quick and exhaustive. Yuri went above and beyond by providing links to resources and offered to answer more questions. My internal colleagues (who were copied on the questions) even commented on how amazing the customer service was from Yuri. Yuri helped me overcome my roadblocks with the app and I'm hopeful that my organization will make a decision to purchase CMJ because it will bring tremendous value to our Jira efforts. Thanks Yuri!"

03-cmj-support-thanks.jpg

"Excellent demo. You answered all of my questions and provided me with additional options for my customer. I am thrilled. It will help me prepare them for the next phase of their operation. As we all know...Winter is Coming!"

04-cmj-support-winter.jpg

"It was very quick response time. Possibly short than it took me to write the request. It builds our confidence in your company and product."

05-cmj-support-sense.jpg

"Give Petar a pay rise, no seriously. Do it."

06-cmj-support-payrise.jpg

Dear Customers, please continue to brighten our days with your feedback ♡

PS: ... and support me and my Atlassian Author career though ;)

2 comments

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2019

Love love love this article, and those images are gold! Thanks for sharing Teodora! 

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2019

Thank you @Jodi LeBlanc 💙

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events