cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for improvements to Agile Issue Printer for Cloud

Elle Gundersen November 21, 2017

Hi,

I'm really enjoying the app, some improvement suggestions:

• Format the "Epic Link" field how it is formatted by default (name of the epic and colour coded) rather than with the ID.
  • Format the story points field how it is formatted by default (in a small circle) and round to nearest whole number.

Long term it would also be great to be able to select more layouts and to be able to print from the backlog and/pr active sprint as well but hopefully the above suggestions are easier to achieve in the short term.

At the moment I'd give the app 3 stars, this would make it 4 stars for me.

1 comment

Comment

Aidy Love
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 5, 2017

Hi @Elle Gundersen
After reading over your suggestions, I feel that our app Agile Cards for Jira may be a better suit for your needs - with a slight bit of tweaking in terms of field layers for shapes and colours in your design. 😊

With Agile Cards' flexible layout designer, you can adjust formatting and placement of all data fields and labels that are present in your Jira issues. 

Here's a preview of the design we're using for our own sprints -

2017-12-05_2212.png
Once you have a design of your own set, it can also be saved as a template for recurring use. 
For a helping start, we have a set of predefined templates for backlog refinement, planning and team boards too.

What's more, printing Agile Cards is available from backlog, board and issue search views, with filter support too. 👍

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events