Salesforce JIRA Connector

Stephanie Lathrop March 26, 2021

Cannot get Salesforce to flow the Opportunity Notes to JIRA.   Does anyone have any experience or suggestions for this?   Do we need to create a customized field to flow to JIRA?  Thank you for your assistance.  

2 answers

1 vote
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2022

Hey @Stephanie Lathrop

This is Majid, pre-sales engineer @ Exalate.

I am not sure how you are sending this information across, but are you able to sync other data successfully? Can you provide some more information on how you are achieving this sync?

We, at Exalate, specialize in providing a seamless integration experience between Salesforce and Jira, whereby you can sync data bi-directionally. If you would like to see more of how we do this, please feel free to book a demo

Thanks

Majid

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2022

Hey, @Stephanie Lathrop 

Did you manage to resolve your case? My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave and want to offer you an alternative tool for connecting the systems to what you might currently use. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you achieve that in a matter of minutes. It allows the transfer of default and custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time. Our tool reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields.  You can customize it for fit your use cases and needs. Feel free to take a look at it and if you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events