It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SLA plugin for JIRA

Hey 

I am trying to set up a SLA in one of the project by creating the Contracts. I am using the Plugin Named: SLA Plugin for JIRA. 

My query is, I have a option to Start and Stop the SLA when creating the new contract for the project, but i am not able to find the option to stop/pause the SLA on the particular Status while creating the Contract, can any one suggest me how i can solve this or guide me on the options? 

Thank you, 

Gayathri Poovaiah 

1 comment

I'm afraid I haven't used SLA Plugin for Jira, but I have used Time to SLA, which I found to be very useful when configuring Jira workflows, especially as you can pause SLA's when the issue is waiting on the customer's response.

Is it Jira service desk that you're using this plugin for?

Thank you for the suggestion and I am using it for JIRA Software. 

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Now Available: AWS Service Catalog Connector for Jira Service Desk

We are excited to share that AWS Service Catalog Connectors for Jira Service Desk (JSD) Cloud and JSD Server/Data Center are now available in the Atlassian Marketplace. Users can now request admin-ap...

390 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you