SLA plugin for JIRA

Gayathri Poovaiah December 3, 2019

Hey 

I am trying to set up a SLA in one of the project by creating the Contracts. I am using the Plugin Named: SLA Plugin for JIRA. 

My query is, I have a option to Start and Stop the SLA when creating the new contract for the project, but i am not able to find the option to stop/pause the SLA on the particular Status while creating the Contract, can any one suggest me how i can solve this or guide me on the options? 

Thank you, 

Gayathri Poovaiah 

2 comments

Comment

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2019

I'm afraid I haven't used SLA Plugin for Jira, but I have used Time to SLA, which I found to be very useful when configuring Jira workflows, especially as you can pause SLA's when the issue is waiting on the customer's response.

Is it Jira service desk that you're using this plugin for?

Like # people like this
Gayathri Poovaiah December 3, 2019

Thank you for the suggestion and I am using it for JIRA Software. 

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 24, 2019

Hi Gayathri,

My original answer was based on a different plugin, did you check the documentation?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events