Roadmap Epic Color Mismatch

JRodney Estrada May 11, 2021

Hi All,

A user and myself are getting "Something's gone wrong... Refresh the page and try again" when trying to change the color of an Epic to any color by right-clicking on it on the Roadmap but noticed the color did change when viewing the Epic details. Jira bug?

Already reloaded page several times.

Tried diff colors.

Same prob on diff test project/roadmap.

Roadmap_Epic_Color_Mismatch.PNG

Change_Color_Error.PNG

Test project:

Test_Project_Roadmap.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Nitin Bhojwani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2021

Hi @JRodney Estrada 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with our product. Could you please raise a support request on https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ so we can look into it with priority?

Kind regards,
Nitin

JRodney Estrada May 24, 2021

Hi @Nitin Bhojwani ,

I submitted a request a few days ago and it got escalated to the Dev team.

Thank you for following up!

Like Nitin Bhojwani likes this
0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

Hi @JRodney Estrada 

Although it seems silly, try to make the changes with another browser or with an incognito window and tell us, I have changed the color of my route map and it has allowed me without problems.

rpta.png

Cheers

Hi @Vero Rivas ,

I just updated Chrome and restarted my Windows laptop. Same problem. I tried in MS Edge but same problem.

I noticed all the Epics on the roadmap are purple but a different color in the Epic details screen.

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2021

if they are purple because it is the icon that characterizes them, like the user histories they are green and the tasks are blue, it is to identify the type of issue to which we are referring and to identify them quickly

Look your project settings

rpta_colors.JPG

Correct, but you can right-click on the Epic and change its color so multiple Epics on the Roadmap can have diff colors to make it easier to view. See screenshots below...

The problem is the colors on my test Roadmap work but not on the production Roadmap.

TEST: Working!

Multiple_Epic_Colors.PNG

PRODUCTION: Fail. All the purple Epics on the Roadmap have a diff color inside the Epic view. Circled in red.

Prod_Roadmap_Colors_Problem.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events