Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riada Insight - Get attribute of an referenced object post function for JIRA issue

Mickaël Orsolino August 6, 2020

Hi,

I would like to get with the insight post function an attribute of a referenced object.

We have 3 levels as below.

hierarachylevel.png

On the creation screen on JIRA, we are able to set the Universes and the global feature (we used referenced link between the object).

In the object feature, I have the attribute than I need to get but I have also the object Universes and Global feature.

To be more precise:

We have Universe A B & C.

We have Global Feature D, E & F. D is linked to universe A, B & C. E is linked to universe B & C, F is linked to universe C.

Then we have Feature.

Feature has for attribute the Universe, the Global Feature, Name and a flag. I would like to get this flag.

So for the feature we have:

A, D, D (as Feature name), Yes

B, D, D (as Feature name), Yes

C, D, D (as Feature name), Yes

C, F, F (as Feature name), No

In this case, if I selected Universe A and Global feature D, I would like to store the 3 yes value in a jira field.

So when we create the JIRA issue, we can select the universe and the global feature. I would like to know if it's feasible and how to get the flag attribute from the feature object without selecting any value during the creation screen?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Mickael O.

1 comment

Comment

David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2020

I don't know if you can achieve this using only Insight, but if not, you could achieve this using another app such as JMWE, ScriptRunner, etc.

Like Mickaël Orsolino likes this
Mickaël Orsolino August 12, 2020

Hi David,

We have this kind of plugin. 

I think we will do it by an easier way.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,

Mickael O.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events