cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revyz Backup & Restore for Jira Software Cloud

Sanket Parlikar _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi All,

My name is Sanket and I’m the cofounder for Revyz. We are backed by Atlassian Ventures and Druva. We launched an Atlassian Native Jira Software Backup & Restore app in the marketplace. 

It is a simple set it and forget it kind of a solution, no complicated setup, data gets automatically backed-up every 24 hrs, you are in control of what you want to backup with complete transparency on what got backed-up, what got restored, who accessed the app, any changes made etc..

We are using the existing Atlassian REST API’s to help you backup & restore your Jira Software data in the cloud. 

Some of the capabilities of our app include:

• Atlassian native UI & Auth
  • 250G of attachment storage
  • 1 Yr of data retention
  • Automatic 24 hr backup period / On-demand selective backup
  • Granular Issue restore as a new issue including attachments, comments etc..
  • Configuration backup / restore - Link to objects supported (more coming soon)
  • Jobs for Backup & Restore - Track details via Jobs.
  • Free data export in json / csv
  • Webhooks based restore (we are calling it quick restore, never lose a issue)
  • Project level inclusion-exclusion from scheduled backups
  • Backup & Restore Compliance reporting
  • Jira site insights
  • Revyz app Audit
  • Envelope Encryption

Learn more by visiting our website & marketplace page

We are going through the SOC2 Type 2 audit at this point of time and we expect the audit to be completed in Q1’23. If anyone wants to try our solution and needs a SOC2 letter from our auditors, we can make that available to you.

Take our app out for a test drive. I would love to get your feedback on what we have built, and also learn from you in areas where we can further improve our solution to address your data protection needs.

Thank you

Sanket from Revyz

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

I have been testing this out some. It is super cool and will be a fantastic addition! 

Vish and Sanket have been wonderful to work with and really desire your input. 

One of the best functions is that you will be able to restore issues that accidentally get deleted in Jira Cloud! Worth it alone for that! And you can backup and restore on a project basis and not just have to always do a full backup and restore.

I highly recommend giving the app a test!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events