Restriction email this issue

Jérôme Brandt October 3, 2012

Hi,

I am using "Email This Issue Plugin" version 5.1.1. On the configuration window, it' possible to configure recipient exclusions. I configure it for several groups but when i want to try, the user always appears in the recipient list : 'To'.

How to configure the restriction ?

2 answers

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2013

Hi,

Restrictions currently are not used to limit the capabilities of the user picker fields (To and Cc). They will limit the options offered in the dropdown fields of recipients that include the groups, roles, fields, etc.

E.g. if you want to prevent that emails are accidentally sent to all users (jira-users group), you can place a restriction to prevent this.

We are working on a solution so that you can restrict the user pickers to groups/roles, etc.

Tibor

0 votes
PauloP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

Hi there

Do you have any third party plugin, related to workflow, enable in the instance? Would be god to try to import the file with external plugin turned off.

Also, did you check the status and screens ID from the workflow regarding the JIRA settings? Perhaps the following link could be useful to understand about this

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-9960

Anyway, you may raise a new support ticket for further assistance.

Cheers

Paulo Renato

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events