Report on the mail after release done

Виктория April 30, 2020

hello. can I make a report on the mail every time after release done(fix version releasED)?

2 answers

0 votes
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2020

Hello,

You may want to explore the 'Automated release notes' add-on that is purposely built for this use case.

Disclaimer: I am the product owner for this add-on 

Best,

Anand

0 votes
Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2020

I'd look into scriptrunner's listeners and VersionReleaseEvent to trigger it (from the name of it looks like the right event)

Виктория April 30, 2020

too complicated... I find through automation rules... but what to put in the body of email.
all issues

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 15.58.22.png

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2020

Hi @Виктория ,

it doesn't seem to be that straightforward with Automation for Jira. I looked for some answers and found this thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-automate-emailing-of-release-notes/qaq-p/936864

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events