Report of time logged per specific label

Jay Peters September 2, 2021

I need a report displaying the time logged for a specific label. I have tried using a custom filter which returns all of the tickets with this label, however upon using this filter in a report I don't get all of the results, as when I open the filter separately I get almost double the results shown when opened through the report. 

4 answers

0 votes
Rhys Diab _Agile Docs_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2021

Hi @Jay Peters 

I'm not sure what report you're using where all the issues aren't being returned in your filter but if you're having trouble with it, we created a plugin called Agile Docs which can report the time logged for a specific label.

You can bring up your filter in Agile Docs and it will display the total time logged at the top level.

agile-docs-v2-time-reports.png

Best Regards,

Rhys

0 votes
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2021

Hi @Jay Peters 

What report are you talking about? Are you using any third app to generate this report?

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 15, 2021

Hi @Jay Peters 

If you would be interested in paid add-on, you can try out our app

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features. You can also group the worklogs report by Labels.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. Also resources can enter time spent for multiple days from our Timesheet screen.

Along with this there are multiple other features like Time in Status, Links Hierarchy, Epic Hierarchy etc which the app provide.

Worklogs Report - Additional Search.png

0 votes
Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

Hello, @Jay Peters , you can use the command timespent in your search. Maybe it can help you to have the desired result.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events