Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Putting planned time from Tempo Planner into eazyBI

Hello, community!

I am currently trying to put together a monthly per-team report for one of our customers. He wants to compare the monthly number of logged hours for all team members and hours that were planned (in Tempo Planner / Timesheets) in the form of a bar chart.

Basically, this:

Plán.jpgHowever, I am unable to get the monthly number (in this case 2579.05) into eazyBI by any means. Could you please advise me how to do so? Even manipulating with REST API and scripts could work. I am open to all ideas!

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi, @ahr.dhgs @Kamil Beer @Pooja Singh @Fabrizio Galletti 

There is good news regarding the Tempo Planned hours for the users of Jira Cloud. eazyBI for Jira Cloud now can import the planned hours. There is a new import option available in the "Add-ons" tab for importing the plans.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

It is really good news.   When Tempo Planner import could be expected for server version?

Thx

G.

Like Briana likes this

good news. available for server as well?

Waiting for Server as well

have you solve this?

I have also interest to get planned time info from Tempo to EazyBi

hi, any notice from this? is a very important issue, because this value is very important for any reports in the eazybi tool, relates with Planning and Resource Capacity for any projects in jira, or epics. please notes this !

Hi @Kamil Beer  : Any update?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

393 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you