Putting planned time from Tempo Planner into eazyBI

Kamil Beer August 13, 2018

Hello, community!

I am currently trying to put together a monthly per-team report for one of our customers. He wants to compare the monthly number of logged hours for all team members and hours that were planned (in Tempo Planner / Timesheets) in the form of a bar chart.

Basically, this:

Plán.jpgHowever, I am unable to get the monthly number (in this case 2579.05) into eazyBI by any means. Could you please advise me how to do so? Even manipulating with REST API and scripts could work. I am open to all ideas!

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Janis Plume _eazyBI_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2020

Hi, @ahr.dhgs @Kamil Beer @Pooja Singh @Fabrizio Galletti _Getconnected_ 

There is good news regarding the Tempo Planned hours for the users of Jira Cloud. eazyBI for Jira Cloud now can import the planned hours. There is a new import option available in the "Add-ons" tab for importing the plans.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

Gergely Kalydi January 17, 2020

It is really good news.   When Tempo Planner import could be expected for server version?

Thx

G.

Like # people like this

good news. available for server as well?

Like Kalos Bonasia likes this
Arto Kovalainen July 10, 2020

Waiting for Server as well

Like Kalos Bonasia likes this
Yashvant Ghonsikar February 26, 2024

Hello Team,
Greetings for the day!!

When I configure integration between Tempo with eazyBI. I cant show option for pasting Token in eazyBI while inserting Data. Please help me on this issue.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 111854 12.png

Oskars Laganovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Yashvant Ghonsikar ,

Since the API tokens tend to expire and need regular renewal, we implemented the OAUTH option for automated token regeneration.

You might enable that by pressing on "Authorize Tempo".

Pressing the button will launch a new process in a parallel browser tab.

If that process succeeds, you will not have to worry about token renewals.

If that authorization process fails, close the other browser tab, and eazyBI will recognize that the OAUTH authorization failed and will allow the token to be entered as previously.

Regards,

Oskars / eazyBI support

3 votes
Fabrizio Galletti _Getconnected_ April 23, 2019

have you solve this?

2 votes
Arto Kovalainen March 13, 2020

I have also interest to get planned time info from Tempo to EazyBi

0 votes
ahr.dhgs December 30, 2019

hi, any notice from this? is a very important issue, because this value is very important for any reports in the eazybi tool, relates with Planning and Resource Capacity for any projects in jira, or epics. please notes this !

0 votes
Pooja Singh May 24, 2019

Hi @Kamil Beer  : Any update?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events