Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Configurator for Jira Cloud

Hi there,

I have some big news to share with you today: Adaptavist have launched Project Configurator for Jira Cloud. 

Many of you probably know Project Configurator as a leading app for managing Jira Server and Data Center migrations and configuration management.  Most of you know the pains of trying to perform any Jira Cloud to Cloud migrations or configuration changes.

Project Configurator for Jira Cloud allows Jira and project administrators to easily stage, approve and push Jira configuration changes live

This makes Project Configurator for Cloud ideal for day-to-day process support - for example, for users who have done a configuration test in a test environment and then want to promote the configuration changes.  Project Configurator for Cloud allows these configuration changes to be tested and deployed quickly and efficiently, reducing time-consuming manual processes and the risks involved with Jira change management.

Project Configurator for Jira Cloud can also be used for Jira Cloud-to-Cloud configuration migrations, migrating key configurations without the manual stress.

There is no need to install the app in your Jira instances to try it. Just sign up here and you are ready to go! 

Once you have signed in, connect to your Jira Cloud instances using a secure OAuth 2.0 process. You can add and save as many connections as needed and easily remove connections at any time.  The next step is making magic happen: pick your source and target Jira instances and project configurations you want to migrate, test in simulation mode and, if you’re happy with the results, execute the migration.

The last and very important thing: you can use the app for your migrations for free until the end of April 2021. Try it and please send us any feedback you have!  

You might find the Marketplace and the documentation useful too.

7 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- That is really a great news! It was long awaited by many Atlassian users, as far as I know, to have this tool and its capabilities available for Jira Cloud as well.

Like # people like this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

Hi There!

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- im really hard trying, but not getting success in any attemp. 

Can you help me on this?

Like Paul Saunders likes this
Paul Saunders June 17, 2021

hi @Patricia Francezi  I'm PM for Project Configurator for Jira Cloud... I'd be very happy to help get you unstuck. You can ping me direct on [psaunders at adaptavist dot com]

Can you give me any indication of the type of problems you are having?

Do you have a support ticket with us that I can refer to?

Thanks in advance for your patience

Jeffrey Schneider October 19, 2022

Looking for more information on this option to migrate Configurations from Cloud to Cloud. None of the links in this article are helpful - can someone possibly assist?

Like Paula Pelanda likes this
Angelica Gavino December 11, 2022

The links seems to be outdated. I can't seem to find a way to start using the Project Configurator for Jira Cloud. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Like Rachel O'Neil likes this
Robert Horan April 26, 2023

Is this product no longer available?  

Pillai_ Aarthi September 5, 2023

Hi @Paul Saunders @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Is this plugin available now?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events