Please consider allowing user to set the order of the tabs within the Jira Cloud Addin within Teams

Mike Brooks August 8, 2019

Hello,

I would like to suggest a change that allows the user to set the order of the tabs within the Jira Cloud Addin within Teams.

For example, I have Conversation, Assigned to Me, Reported by Me, My Filters, and About tabs.

I would love to make the my filters the first tab.  I would prefer to have this tab load  upon selecting the Jira Cloud App tab from within Teams.  Other folks may prefer Assigned to me load first.

2 comments

Comment

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2019

Hello @Mike Brooks

Thank you for your request. We have forwarded it to the team responsible Microsoft Teams for Jira Cloud integration.

If you would like to be notified in case this feature is implemented, please send an email to microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com address.

Have a good one!

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support Team

SoftServe Support August 12, 2019

SoftServe Support August 12, 2019

Dear @Mike Brooks ,

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support email MicrosoftTeamsIntegrationsSupport@softserveinc.com

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support Team

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events