Please consider allowing the user to set a default filter in the My Filters tab within the Jira Clou

Mike Brooks August 8, 2019

Hello,

Could you please consider allowing a user to set a filter as default within the My Filters tab inside the Jira Cloud addon for Microsoft Teams.

Within the My Filters tab, I have a bunch of filters to scroll through to find the one I use with Teams.  If I could set it as default, it would save me time scrolling through it to find it. Plus, the default filter could just load when the My Filters tab is selected.

Thanks much,

Mike Brooks

2 comments

Comment

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2019

Dear @Mike Brooks

We highly appreciate your feature request and forwarded it to the team responsible Microsoft Teams for Jira Cloud integration.

You are welcome to email us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com address if you would like to receive a notice if this feature is implemented.

If you have more suggestions on how we could make our product better, do not hesitate to share them in comments or send to the email address mentioned above. Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support Team

SoftServe developers August 13, 2019

Dear @Mike Brooks ,

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support email MicrosoftTeamsIntegrationsSupport@softserveinc.com

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support Team

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events