Plan with Gantt Charts in Confluence

Eric Huang
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 21, 2022

Projects and timelines change all the time which makes it difficult for you to stay organized. Gantt charts are one of the most effective ways to visualize the progress of your project and keeps your data organized. There are various gantt chart add-ons available on the Atlassian Marketplace. The most notable gantt chart add-ons are mostly available for Jira, add-ons such as BigGantt - Gantt Chart for Jira, Project Management - Resource Planning, Gantt Chart for Jira and WBS Gantt-Chart for Jira. However, there is a limited amount of gantt chart add-ons for Confluence.

We at Ricksoft, Inc. have developed a powerful gantt chart add-on for Confluence to give users a fast and easy way to track your projects.

Gantt Chart Planner -Roadmap and Timeline- for Confluence

Clean editing interface with full screen editing feature

• With attractive illustrations, concise labels, clear fonts, and vibrant chart colors, viewing and editing gantt charts will be stress-free, especially with the fullscreen editorimage-20220620-184107.png

Drag and Drop Dependencies

• Building a large schedule is a piece of cake with simple schedule auto calculation, which works with dependencies

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

MS Project like advanced features

• Schedule management, resource planning and tracking is easy with features such as showing the baselines, critical paths, progress lines, resource view and more

image-20220620-183803.png

Localization

• You can localize this app to your language but not all languages are accounted for, we are looking to expand into more languages

image-20220620-184015.png

Export data

• You can export the data into a CSV format and use it for other softwares such as Jira, Excel and Google Sheets

image-20220621-015545.png

Try out Gantt Chart Planner for yourself on the Atlassian Marketplace: Gantt Chart Planner for Confluence

Feel free to check out our demo here: Gantt Chart Planner for Confluence Tutorial

This add-on is available only for the Confluence cloud users.

1 comment

Comment

Deleted user July 3, 2022

@Eric Huang - Ricksoft_ Inc_  not bad but can i plan starting from jira issues then ?

Eric Huang
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2022

@[deleted]  

Each task in Gantt Chart Planner can have an arbitrary link so users can link a Jira issue. It's useful when users have issues that represent Gantt chart tasks here.

But, if all tasks are Jira issue, using Advanced roadmaps plan macro might be better option.
Pros and Cons are described here.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user July 5, 2022

@Eric Huang - Ricksoft_ Inc_  thanks for your suggestions, frankly I'm doing just fine with #BigPicture, anyway I wanted to tell you that the first of the two links you passed me doesn't work.

Like Eric Huang likes this
Eric Huang
Marketplace Partner
July 8, 2022

@[deleted] Thank you for letting me know! I have updated the links to give you more information. Feel free to take a look. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events