Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈PM72Meet The Speaker: Project tracking: a project management practice

Flora Rubio [DEISER] May 10, 2022

Hello there!

As we (DEISER) are going to be a part of the speaker's line-up of the Jexo's PM72 Summit, I would like to introduce myself and the session we'll hold at this Project Management event:

As part of the "Meet the Speaker series," I'd like to tell you more about what you're about to find during our talk. And that includes me😉 :

MeetTheSpeaker_Flora-Rubio-DEISER.png

Who I am?

I am Flora Rubio. A soon-to-be mom, who's specialized in International Commerce with 12 years of experience. I've been seven of those years into the Atlassian ecosystem, currently as Head of Sales from the #DEISERteam.

Daily I've to face different projects involving customers, have internal meetings with the technical team, and make presentations on events like these. I need to keep track of all of this information!! -otherwise, it wouldn't be possible to succeed at my work.

That's exactly what you'll learn here. How to keep information structured as projects tracked down to ensure everyone involved is informed and the projects on-going on the right track.

What I'm talking about? 

In this session, you'll learn an overall concept of what Project Management is and how it looks from a technical point of view. Once that is established, we'll tell you how to bring it down into software.

After that, we'll present another concept usually lost in the greatness of Project Management, that's Project Tracking. We'll also show how to take that practice into software, Jira specifically, so you don't miss a comma from your portfolio of activities, projects, customers, or whatever you need to keep your eye on.

When this is gonna be?

If I got you excited about this talk, don't miss it. Check the details in the following link >> https://jexo.io/pm72-schedule/#/2022-06-13/lq68mbjd92aj/skin-tone-2-project-tracking-a-project-management-practice

If you have any questions about my session talk or the PM72 event, please leave them in the comments. Me or anyone from my team, or Jexo's team, will happily answer that. See you soon!!

3 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

Hi @Flora Rubio [DEISER] happy to read this post and get to know a brief about your multitasking and the plethora of knowledge you carry. I believe I already enrolled for this PM72 Summit and try to reserve my spot to hear you.

All the best and please take good care of your health.

Like • # people like this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 10, 2022

This talk is a must!!

giphy-downsized

Like • Flora Rubio [DEISER] likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

How doesn't love project tracking!!!  :-)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events