Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

๐ŸŽˆPM72 MeetTheSpeakers: Consulting Mindset - Step up your game

Edited
Sajit Nair Community Leader May 26, 2022

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 12.08.35 PM.png

๐Ÿ‘‹ About the Speaker
An Agile consultant working with teams to deliver quality solutions to end customers.
A musician and bike enthusiast by hobby, I believe in empathy and prefer 'Openness' over 'Flawlessness' at work. Driving project management strategies and instilling shared accountability for achieving project milestones among the team members are part of my job descriptions.

๐Ÿ—ฃWhat Is the Talk About
Demystifying a consultant's role in an organization. Check out this session for a breakdown of working as a consultant, what it requires, what it means, and the focus areas one should pay attention to for succeeding as one. I will share experience from 8+ years of consulting background around what skills to be polished and also demonstrate how I use tools like Jira, Confluence, and Trello to make life easier for me and to make the best decisions I can from the given information I have.

๐Ÿคฉ What's Your Take Away
- Get insights into being a better Atlassian/Agile consultant
- Get Info about best practices
- Learn from a wide variety of use cases in the Project Management domain.

๐Ÿ—“ Add the Talk to Your Calendar
If you don't want to miss this talk, add it to your calendar via this link:
https://jexo.io/pm72-schedule/#/2022-06-15/dvj8b4damnwo/consulting-mindset-stepup-your-game 

See you there.

2 comments

John M Funk Community Leader May 26, 2022

I am VERY interested in this one! It has been added to the calendar. 

Many citizens love to ride a bike because it's not only a great vacation and a way to keep your body in shape but also an opportunity to visit interesting places. One such place is: Walking through the estates of Shchelkov: the houses of the magician and the metallurgical king>Naberezhnye - Park Street - Pushkin Street (2 kilometers)
I want to go on such a trip. I just recently purchased an electric bike. It's a fascinating urban route, which runs mostly along with the dams along the river Klyazma. There are landscaped bike lanes and places to rest. Walking through the estates of Shchelkov is a great route for those who want to get acquainted with the city and ride along with one of its most famous streets - Parkovaya.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

389 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you