๐ŸŽˆPM72 MeetTheSpeakers: Consulting Mindset - Step up your game

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 12.08.35 PM.png

๐Ÿ‘‹ About the Speaker
An Agile consultant working with teams to deliver quality solutions to end customers.
A musician and bike enthusiast by hobby, I believe in empathy and prefer 'Openness' over 'Flawlessness' at work. Driving project management strategies and instilling shared accountability for achieving project milestones among the team members are part of my job descriptions.

๐Ÿ—ฃWhat Is the Talk About
Demystifying a consultant's role in an organization. Check out this session for a breakdown of working as a consultant, what it requires, what it means, and the focus areas one should pay attention to for succeeding as one. I will share experience from 8+ years of consulting background around what skills to be polished and also demonstrate how I use tools like Jira, Confluence, and Trello to make life easier for me and to make the best decisions I can from the given information I have.

๐Ÿคฉ What's Your Take Away
- Get insights into being a better Atlassian/Agile consultant
- Get Info about best practices
- Learn from a wide variety of use cases in the Project Management domain.

๐Ÿ—“ Add the Talk to Your Calendar
If you don't want to miss this talk, add it to your calendar via this link:
https://jexo.io/pm72-schedule/#/2022-06-15/dvj8b4damnwo/consulting-mindset-stepup-your-game 

See you there.

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

I am VERY interested in this one! It has been added to the calendar. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events