Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈 PM72 MeetTheSpeaker: Organize in Jira, communicate in Microsoft Teams by Andreas Schmidt

👋 Well, hello there! My name is Britta and I am a Marketing Manager at yasoon. As Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner from Germany we are excited to be part of the upcoming PM 72 summit!

📅  In case you haven’t heard yet: The PM72 Summit is a 72-hour virtual event on 13 - 16th June 2022, featuring discussion panels and presentations by expert speakers in the project management space - from managing risk, change and operations, to teams and everything in between. Also, we're raising money for a good cause: The PM72 Summit’s goal is to raise a minimum of 30.000 USD for Malala Fund, raised so far are more than 50 K USDYou can stream it for free on Jexo’s Youtube channel

💬 As part of the “Meet the Speaker” series I'd like to introduce Andy and his session.

Andreas_MeetTheSpeaker_Series.png

Andy is an awesome dad, an inspiring speaker, and a very smart but wise decision maker. Also, he’s yasoon’s CEO. His aim is to bridge the gap between Atlassian and Microsoft Office tools. Despite being CEO, he is also actively coding. Andreas wants to shape a development-driven company and prioritizes high-quality products over short-term results with an open and transparent team culture. As a team member of yasoon, I can only approve that 😉

Andy’s session at PM72 is called: 👨‍💻 Organize in Jira, communicate in Microsoft Teams: Straightforward project management for smaller teams

As a small team we don’t have a dedicated project manager, who is planning and tracking our projects. That’s why we had to reclaim our productivity and become more efficient with intelligent internal communication – simply by using the tools we already had in a smart process. For managing projects, we mainly work with Jira and Microsoft Teams. Both tools have their benefits. But to put it bluntly: You can't communicate in Jira, and you can't organize in Teams. 

We’re adressing smaller teams by sharing our own experiences about project management processes.  Attendees will learn:

• How to integrate Jira and Microsoft Teams properly
  • (and by that) how to improve collaboration, communication, and organization
  • (and by that) how to make project management more transparent in smaller teams

What do you think? Sounds interesting? Here's a link to Andy’s talk, feel free to add the session to your calendar: Andreas Schmidt at PM72

And if you are interested in this kind of topic, I'd also recommend you to have a look at these sessions:

🧠 @Anshuman Dash _K15t_ : Jugaad - A Minimalistic approach to great team collaboration in Confluence
🤝 @Jasmin Iordanidis : How cross-functional teams are the key to success

Check out the whole agenda: jexo.io/pm72-schedule 

So far, so good.

See you June 14th at PM72 and make sure to check out the amazing merch in the meantime: PM72 merch

(All profits go to Malala Fund charity).

Best,

Britta

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2022

Really looking forward to this one!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events