Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈PM72 Meet The Speaker: Time tracking - or how Controllers can learn to stop worrying and love Jira

Attila Bordás _Everit_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 18, 2022

Hey, this is Attila Bordás, Product Manager at EverIT, one of the donors of PM72, a fantastic charity event/ free project management virtual conference you’re hopefully familiar with by now.

As part of the Meet the Speaker series I'd like to highlight my colleague Peter and his session.

index.jpg

In the session, he will talk about pressing issues a project controller can up with, like measuring the time spent between different projects, and calculating the profitability of each of them.

He will break down how to calculate a project’s costs, focusing on tracking labour costs :face_with_monocle::moneybag:. He will show you how using a time tracker tool can simplify your controlling process, and give tips on introducing a time tracker into a company’s life without inciting a rebellion.

Then he will also give you a quick overview of our Timetracker app, the closest to my heart out of our Atlassian app portfolio.

Peter is one of the owners of EverIT and the leader of the Atlassian business unit. For the last 4 years, he’s been the head of the consultancy and product team. Additionally to that, he has more than a decade of experience as a project manager, so I’m really glad he volunteered to share his knowledge with you, and I’m hoping you will be able to learn a lot. :man_student::woman_student:

You can watch his talk at either of these two timeslots:

June 14th - 06:30 - Join PM72 Summit | Free Online Project Management Event

June 15th - 18:45 - Join PM72 Summit | Free Online Project Management Event

Thanks for reading this, and we’re looking forward to your questions, either here or at PM72. Or, if you happen to visit Budapest, HU, and/or Debrecen, HU, where EverIT is based, feel free to drop us a line to arrange for a casual meetup. :wink::beers:

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events