You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
The SoftComply Risk Manager Plus has a new feature that helps create and manage your risk related items: the Object Registers.
You can build your own Registers/Repositories of objects to:
1. Navigate to the Risk Manager Plus App page and select Object Registers from the left menu
2. Create a register and enter details about your objects
You can add fields to the register yourself to include all the data that you wish the objects to have in the register. The “Title” field will be visible in your Risk Table, so make sure you give each object a title you will later recognise.
3. Include the Object Registers field(s) to the Risk Table template
4. Link the Register to a Project where you wish to use it – simply select from the list of projects
Make sure to assign the Risk Table template where you have added the Object Register fields to the same project.
5. Start filling in your data in the Project Risk Table view
After having entered the data to your project and linked different Objects to Risks, you will have a full overview of the risk coverage on the Object Register’s global page. You can also add links to existing Risks directly from here:
The SoftComply Risk Manager Plus supports Risk Managers in Jira Cloud in: