Marketplace Spotlight: Tempo

Hello Atlassian Community!

My name is Emilee, and I’m on the Ecosystem marketing team. Each month, we'll be running a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. 

This month, we want to highlight one of our longstanding vendors, Tempo for Jira, which is a company with its own suite of tools that help schedule, plan, and collaborate all within one central platform. 

tempo-logo.png

What do they do?

As an Atlassian Marketplace vendor, Tempo helps companies both small and large plan, budget, and track time in Jira.

We did a recent case study highlighting Tempo's path to success. It tells the story of how Tempo started as IT consultants looking to solve their own problem using Jira, to forming a fully independent company with their own suite of apps. Now that suite includes Tempo Budget, Tempo Planner, and accompanying mobile apps and Chrome extensions.

Almost a decade later and with over 11,000 users, Tempo still has some of the most popular apps for Jira in the Atlassian Marketplace. 

Tempo Screenshot.png

Who uses them?

Lots of companies! Here are just a few that rely on Tempo.

Disney-logo.png

Toshiba.png

EA_logo_logotype.png

sony_logo_PNG2.png

Target.png

Verizon.png

Ecosystem within an ecosystem

Tempo has extended the Atlassian ecosystem even further by opening up the APIs to their own apps. By allowing other developers to extend the functionality of their apps, Tempo has created its own ecosystem within the Atlassian ecosystem, offering Atlassian users even more possibilities for custom fitting their products to their needs. Interested in expanding on Tempo's suite? Check out their API documentation here.

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Thoughts?

What do you think of the idea of an extended ecosystem? Let us know your thoughts below!

3 comments

Comment

Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2018

@Emilee - the images are referencing extranet.atlassian.com so not loading

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 28, 2018

@Emilee you will need to re-upload the images directly so they will show up -- let me know if I can help!

(Thanks for flagging, @Craig Castle-Mead)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 28, 2018

@Craig Castle-Mead, should be fixed now :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events