Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage your Medical Device Risks in Jira & Report them in Confluence!

Marion Lepmets _SoftComply_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Managing your device/product risks in Jira is great – you can use the flexibility of Jira to add various fields to the risk table, customise the risk table and the risk matrices and filter/sort the data any which way you want when using the SoftComply Risk Manager app on Jira. 

But what if you’d like to report your risks in Confluence? That is especially important for all of those companies that may want to add risk matrices and risk table views to product risk reports, the templates for which you may already have created within Confluence. 

We are happy to inform you that we have just released an extension to the SoftComply Risk Manager app on Jira Cloud: the SoftComply Risk Manager for ConfluenceThis is a free extension that displays the Risk Table and the Risk Matrix macros on your Confluence pages.   

To check out all the features of the app, please see the User Guide of the SoftComply Risk Manager for Confluence

You can also view a short video tutorial of the new Confluence app in our YouTube channel or try it out yourself – it’s free!

For any questions or to arrange an online demo call, please contact us & we’d be happy to tell you more about these apps.

1 comment

Comment

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

Hey @Marion Lepmets _SoftComply_ 

This is great! I'm glad I came across this. I've had to do some pretty interesting things in order to get proper risk management set up in Jira before that took a lot of time and effort. (And scripting)

This will help simplify managing risks for a lot of teams. 

-Brittany

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events