Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ“ˆ Lucidchart Diagrams Connector - Marketplace Apps Atlympics

Lucid's Lucidchart Diagrams Connector has saved my figurative bacon[1] many times. πŸ₯“ Sometimes super clear requirements are anything but super clear, but I've found a Lucidchart helps show what I actually meant to my customers and teammates.

πŸ“Œ Did you know? Lucidcharts don't have to be static - you can source data from other systems, like org chart info from Salesforce.

In Confluence - both Data Center and Cloud! - you can embed Lucidcharts into wiki pages. I've done this for years to help make more navigable, more visual landing pages. In this example, I linked each branch of my team org chart[2] to our personal spaces:

lucidchart-example.PNG

Of course, Lucidchart isn't just for Confluence. If you have Jira - Data Center or Cloud - you can view Lucidcharts in-line within your Jira issues for easy reference, saving you valuable clicks.

Don't have Jira? Use Lucidchart by itself - it's not bound by any particular collaboration suite. Cash money.

Hope this article gives you ideas of how to use Lucidchart side-by-side with your Atlassian tools. This post was brought to you by the Atlympics!

[1] Or tofu, if you're not a meat eater.
[2] Quite fictional team.

Disclaimer: I'm a Lucidchart fan, and addicted to coffee.

2 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2021

Shout-out to RandomAPI for generating my lovely fictional team for this example. πŸ˜…

Like β€’ Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

Great post @Dave Liao ! Crushing it :) 

Like β€’ Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events