Live-coding webinar on Groovy Scripting for ScriptRunner

Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 19, 2019

We are running a live-coding webinar on Groovy scripting for ScriptRunner on 14 January at 4pm GMT/11am EST: http://bit.ly/groovy_scripting_webinar

What you’ll learn:

• An approach to querying unreliable or difficult to parse data in Jira using ScriptRunner
  • Groovy and JQL learnings you can apply in your own custom script fields
  • Ask your own questions related to this or similar problems and get answers from experts in real time  

Taking an example based on questions from ScriptRunner users, Jonny Carter will work through a step-by-step solution for parsing irregular data and finding affected issues in Jira. 

He’ll combine Groovy, scripted fields and JQL to create a solution in real-time. After, Jonny,  Austin ACE leader Alex Christensen and Ryan Spilken will discuss the approach and alternatives to it and answer questions from webinar participants.

Register here: http://bit.ly/groovy_scripting_webinar

3 comments

Comment

Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2019

sounds really cool

will there be a recording available later?

Andra Dinu December 30, 2019

Hi Ilya, 

Yes, we'll send the recording out to everyone who registers for the webinar, regardless of whether you attend the live webinar or not.

Thanks,

Andra

(Marketing for ScriptRunner for Jira)

lececere January 14, 2020

@Jamie Echlin _ScriptRunner - The Adaptavist Group_ @Andra Dinu 

I was excited about this and registered back in December. Just getting ready to sign on and realized I never got a confirmation. Signed up again just now and still nothing. I'd love to join. Can someone send me the info?

Thanks!
Laurie

lececere January 14, 2020

I did get the 2nd registration. Unfortunately couldn't see the screen. Looking forward to the recording!

Thanks!
Laurie

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events