Keen to have a marketing catch up at Summit 2020?

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2019

Hi Team!

I was hoping to catch up with some marketers/product managers or anyone dealing with marketing for your business. It'll simply be sharing your experience on how you market your apps, any tips you'd like to share with others and learn from your peers. 

We can catch up outside the summit hours - because I'm told everyone is super busy. I think it can prove to be a good learning experience. Discussions which can prove to be beneficial to improve our marketing efforts :) 

In case you're keen, let me know and we can set up a time which suits everyone. Depending on the time we can get a coffee or a drink ;) But you know its beer'o'clock somewhere in the world! 

Cheers

Poorvi

2 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2019

Hi! 

Looks like you can write email to vendors based on contacts from marketplace.atlassian.com

Like Poorvi Jhawar likes this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2019

Hey @Gonchik Tsymzhitov 

Thanks for letting me know, just wanted to make sure I'm covering all my bases :) 

Cheers

Poorvi

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
December 2, 2019

Hello @Poorvi Jhawar

If happen that I attend the event, I would love to catch up, it is always interesting to exchange ideas about it.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
December 2, 2019

Sounds good @Huwen Arnone Just get in touch here again once you have a confirmation and I'll add you to the group :)

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
December 3, 2019

Hi @Poorvi Jhawar you can always invite @Flora Rubio [DEISER] I know she will be delighted to talk with you. ;)

Like Flora Rubio [DEISER] likes this
Flora Rubio [DEISER] December 3, 2019

Definitely!! I am up to meet you there @Poorvi Jhawar 

Like Poorvi Jhawar likes this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
December 3, 2019

@Flora Rubio [DEISER] 

Hi there, I'll be in touch via LinkedIn :) 

Cheers

Poorvi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events