Join the Customer Advisory Board for Atlassian Ecosystem!

brendanfoley4
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Hey Atlassian Community members --

My name is Brendan Foley, and I run product management for the Atlassian Ecosystem.  We help developers to build apps for Atlassian products, and end-users and site administrators to find and use the right apps for their day-to-day work.

My team and I have lots of ideas, but we need your input!   That's why I'm inviting you to join the Customer Advisory Board for Atlassian Ecosystem.  I'm looking for end-users and site administrators who:

• Frequently use our products:  Jira, Confluence, Stride, Bitbucket, etc.
  • Come from companies that have Atlassian server and cloud products, or just Atlassian cloud products
  • Are excited ato help us shape the direction of our offerings!

By joining our Customer Advisory Board, my team and I will engage with you through 1:1 video conversations or through email surveys on an ongoing basis.  Topics may cover things like:

• How you learn about apps for Atlassian products and decide on trying and buying them;
  • Your input / feedback on concepts and prototypes that we have to improve your experience with discovering, trying, and buying apps;
  • And many other topics!

This is a great way for you to contribute your insights and help us shape the future of our offerings.  And you can talk directly with the folks at Atlassian who are looking to make this happen.

If you're interested in joining, please send me an email at bfoley@atlassian.com, including this information:

• Your name and title
  • Name and location of your company
  • Company size (number of employees) and industry
  • Atlassian server and/or cloud products that you use

I'll also ask you to complete an NDA so that we can speak openly about ideas that we have.  I'm excited to have you on board – please join!

-- Brendan Foley, Head of Product Management for Ecosystem

6 comments

Comment

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2018

I encourage people to use this way to give meaningful feedback.

Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

Great idea!

Semi Kefi [demicon GmbH]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Thumbs go! Good idea!

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2018

That's a fantastic idea!

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2018

Would be interested to participate but I'm using mainly Server products (have been running Cloud not on my day to day), would that still be relevant @brendanfoley4?

Cheers

brendanfoley4
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2018

Hello Micky -- That would still be relevant.  If you're interested, please send me the following info to bfoley@atlassian.com:

• Your name and title
  • Name and location of your company
  • Company size (number of employees) and industry
  • Atlassian server and/or cloud products that you use

Thanks!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2018

I sent you my info @brendanfoley4 if you are still looking for people.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events