Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JiraTalk - An AI Evolution in Jira Project Management

Anthony Woodard June 6, 2023

Greetings, Jira users!

We're proud to introduce JiraTalk, a ChatGPT plugin that complements your Jira experience. Through our tool, you can now manage your projects in Jira using natural language right from ChatGPT. In this initial phase, we offer a suite of basic functionalities: from project creation, deletion, archiving, and restoration, to issue handling, commenting, assigning, and status updates, along with simple search and user profile viewing. Plus, you can manage boards within your projects too.

While Phase 1 serves as our foundation, we have ambitious plans to expand JiraTalk’s capabilities in the upcoming phases — from nuanced dependency analyses to extensive risk evaluations and resource allocation. Ultimately, we aim to make JiraTalk adept at interpreting and rapidly executing team-level tasks, enabling you to dedicate more time to strategic decision-making. As we move forward, your feedback plays a crucial role in our progressive development and innovation."

We’re inviting you to join our waitlist and be among the first to explore it. Visit our landing page https://jiratalk.com for more details and to sign up for the waitlist. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback!

4 comments

Comment

Valecia Goodnow June 11, 2023

@Anthony Woodard I'm unable to launch the https://jiratalk.com link - is there another avenue to join the waitlist?

Anthony Woodard June 12, 2023

@Valecia Goodnow You can send me an email at anthony@jiratalk.com and I can get you added, or you could send me your email address through here as well. Whichever works best for you! 

However, I would like to know more as to what issues you're running into with opening the link. I wonder if others are facing the same issue. 

Valecia Goodnow June 18, 2023

Thank you so much for the quick reply Anthony.  I launched the url to provide a screen grab for you and oddly enough this time I was successful.  However I've sent you a separate email formore discussion.

Anthony Woodard June 20, 2023

Hi Valecia - Great to hear that you were able to get through to our homepage now. I saw your email and just responded. We can continue the conversation there. 

Anthony Woodard July 26, 2023

All - For those who have been following along, our plugin is now available to use within ChatGPT! 

julie.yakunich September 6, 2023

I'm excited to try it. Are there any user guides or videos? I didn't see any on your site. Thanks.

Anthony Woodard October 13, 2023

@julie.yakunich Apologies for the delayed response! You can check out our website https://jiratalk.com/docs for some documentation, or checkout our youtube channel for some how-to's: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkKnGGi65MbxdxZxuAUXWw

Also, as an FYI, since we constantly make updates to JiraTalk, you can always just ask it from your chat window, "What can JiraTalk do?" and it will list all of the available features.

Hope this helps!

Sebastien
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 1, 2023

I'm using JiraTalk since couple of weeks and it's amazing. 

However since 1-2 weeks, 80% of my request using the JiraTalk plugin are denied due to time out (domain name jiratalk being unreachable)

Maybe it's time to create a task to scale your infrastructure? :)

Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks

Anthony Woodard November 1, 2023

@Sebastien Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are actually in the middle of a rebrand to help differentiate ourselves from Atlassian built products. However, it sounds like when we started to update our domain settings, this has impacted our plugin as well. I just made some changes on our end that should help this, but if you continue to have any issues, please reach out to me directly at anthony@jiratalk.com.

Thanks! 

Like Sebastien likes this
Sebastien
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 1, 2023

Thanks a lot for you fast and detailed answer :)

Love this product.

Keep it up :)

Like Anthony Woodard likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events