It shop for Jira

Juela Zeneli May 4, 2022

Hi all :)

I am Juela, a Product Owner at Communardo (Atlassian partner).

I would be interested on the solutions you are using in Jira for a shopping system so that employees can order their software/hardware? Further would be interested on pain points that you are having right now on that solution or additional requirements you might have.

We are doing a research on this topic and would like to exchange more on it.

If you want we can also have a short a call about that. Just let me know on the comments or book a call directly in my booking link below:

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JuelaZeneliCommunardo@CommunardoOnline.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/

Kind Regards,

Juela

2 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Hi Juela - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am interested in the same type of information. We are 100% Cloud. What host type are you using? 

Like Julian Dumitrascu likes this
Juela Zeneli May 4, 2022

Hi John,

I am interested on Cloud and Datacenter as well!

Juela Zeneli May 4, 2022

@John Funk  I changed the description of my post a bit. From asset management to Jira shopping system. We would be more interested on that. 

Would you have interest on that? Do you have a solution for that in your company ?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

We use a Power Apps app that is supplied with a list of objects (software, tools, hardware, etc.) stored in SharePoint. 

Like # people like this
Björn Frauen _STAGIL_ May 4, 2022

Hi Juela,

5 years ago Atlassian had published a whitepaper and a video about how to use native Jira issues for asset management. 

We have grown that idea with our own app "STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links" for Jira which we use in our own environment and in many of our customer environments.

We love the Jira default features which is why our asset solution is based on default Jira issues in combination with advanced default Jira links. We have added more logic to the native Jira links which allows the user to build their own asset data model and supports most 3rd party apps like Power Scripts, Script Runner or even Gantt tools.

Also there is an asset graph, qr code, avatar, traffic light and advanced issue panels.

We never understood why insight has introduced assets as new data object where they had to rebuild many of the default Jira features and where still is a big gap in functionality.

Feel free to contact us on support@stagil.com for a demo or questions :).

Best regards
Björn

UPDATE: For the shopping systems use case we have set a simple wordpress webshop interface that has prefilled a JSM ticket :-).

Juela Zeneli May 5, 2022

Hi @Björn Frauen _STAGIL_

Thanks a lot for your detailed answer, it helps.

I will have a look on STAGIL Assets - Advanced Links for the asset management part.

About the shopping system, Can we have a short call about that?

I would love to have a look on your solution (if possible). 

It would help us on the research we are doing.

Kind regards,

Juela

Björn Frauen _STAGIL_ May 9, 2022

Hi Juela,

please contact me on bfrauen@stagil.com for more details.

Best regards
Björn

Like Juela Zeneli likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events