Issue Checklist for Jira ist not loading

Ludovic Mouline August 2, 2021

Important note: the issue reported below is linked to an incident of the Atlassian application and not due to an error from the vendor. Please follow the incident status here.

Since this morning, the checklist view is not loading. We just get a blank page. I can reproduce the bug on Chrome and Firefox, and another colleague is facing the same issue.

Here a screenshot of what we get:

Screenshot 2021-08-02 at 10.07.00.png

System information:

• MacOs v11.5.1
  • Firefox v. 90.0.2 
  • Brave v. 1.27.109 Chromium: 92.0.4515.115 

7 answers

2 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 2, 2021

It is caused by Atlassian incident. 

Please do not report the support case to the vendor but to the Atlassian via support.atlassian.com

EDIT: the problem was fixed by Atlassian after several hours.

Here the Atlassian issue: Incidents - gpld565cc29x 

Like # people like this
3 votes
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021

Update: The issue has been identified with Atlassian and not with the add-on. For any further issues, it would help to open an issue with Atlassian. The support ticket can be opened: Atlassian support request

Hello @Ludovic Mouline @Corneel den Hartogh 

It seems that the issue is with the add-on, as I am able to see multiple requests for this issue in the list opened since morning. I would suggest opening an issue with the vendor support team.

The link for this is: Submit a support request

Please accept the answer if this helps solve your query else respond and allow others to share input.

Hello @Gaurav 

Oh many thanks I was looking for this link ^^

Bug reported :)

Like Corneel den Hartogh likes this
Ivlev Maxim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2021

@Gaurav @Ludovic Mouline Hello

Is it possible to get link that other users (include me) can track bug status?:)

Like Corneel den Hartogh likes this
Corneel den Hartogh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2021

That would be very helpful indeed!

Darren Cornelius
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 2, 2021

same issue here - looking for an update ASAP

I modified my previous comment with the link :)

Like # people like this
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2021

Great @Ludovic Mouline !!

Please note that to view the status, you would need to be registered on the portal.

Like Ludovic Mouline likes this
Atif Hafeez August 2, 2021

It seems that they have not acknowledged it as an incident yet (which should give general public visibility on the status & provided they have this system in place). My request status is still showing as waiting for support. 

Just got a reply from them

Hello,

Thank you for the report and the details.

We did not release any changes in the last week so we are pretty sure it is an Atlassian problem.

We reported it to them for urgent assistance. Several other customers reported the same.

We can also see similar reports from other vendors/apps.

Please stay tuned.

Cheers,

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2021

Hello @Atif Hafeez 

As the request is reflecting as waiting for customer, I would suggest you provide the details they have asked for (if any :)) and if not, then request an update from them which will help you move the ticket back into their queue.

@gaurav, it was an error on my part. I meant waiting for support :). However they have responded now. I put the response in an earlier reply

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 2, 2021

@Gaurav, as your answer is accepted and most visible, could you please update your response with the information that the problem is caused by Atlassian? 

And remove the link to Issue Checklist support as we are flooded with support cases?

Thanks, 
Jack from HeroCoders.

2 votes

Updated Response from Checklists team

Hello,

Thank you for the report and the details.

We did not release any changes in the last week and Atlassian confirmed it is their problem.

It affects many apps for Jira.

Please stay tuned.

Cheers,

2 votes
Ralph Stenzel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 2, 2021

Yes same here - it's a security error "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at https://bam-cell.nr-data.net", needs to be looked at by the developers

2 votes
Corneel den Hartogh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 2, 2021

Same her on Windows 10 as well. It seems really like a JIRA (checklist) issue regardless of browser / OS configuration.

According to the response i received, they think its from Atlassian.

0 votes
Estelle Skeels
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 7, 2023

I'm currently experiencing the issue.

0 votes
Sven Pardijs August 4, 2021

We find ourselves still suffering from this problem. Which has been going on for over 2 days now. Does anyone know if any progress has been made and when a solution can be expected?

Ludovic Mouline August 4, 2021

The issue has been solved on my side :/
Maybe you should create a ticket on Atlassian

Atif Hafeez August 4, 2021

https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/gpld565cc29x - It has been resolved by Atlassian. If you are still facing issues, i suggest you raise a ticket with them. Atlassian support request

Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

@Sven PardijsHave you tried to clear your browser cache (ctrl + f5)?

Sven Pardijs August 4, 2021

We keep getting this, despite the fact that we had previously linked templates to these tickets which were also partially filled out. Capture.PNG

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
August 4, 2021

Hello @Sven Pardijs , 

The checklist app was properly loaded as far as I can see on your screenshot. 

If it doesn't work as expected, please raise a support request at https://herocoders.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Cheers,
Jack

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events