Issue Checklist Pro not working as of this morning

Andy Roberson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 11, 2023

We have been using this add-on for well over a year. This morning it the functionality is suddenly completely gone from our Jira Cloud instance. I confirmed the add-on is still associated with our Jira instance in the Admin panel, and that we are in good standing from a billing perspective.

I've submitted a support request with HeroCoders, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? 

We use this add-on extensively and so it is very inconvenient for it to have disappeared.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Roberson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 11, 2023

I was able to contact product add-on vendor support (HeroCoders) and they helped me to confirm it was a mismatch between permissions at the product level and permissions at the project level. The support person was pretty sure something must have changed on our end, but the few people that have the ability to change these permissions are claiming responsibility for it.

Regardless of who changed what, I was able to resolve the issue by disabling the two "Custom Checklist Permissions" at the product level.

FYI that HeroCoders was very responsive and provided first-call resolution to my issue, so I was appreciative for that.

0 votes
Adaeze_Jude_HEROCODERS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2023

Hi @Andy Roberson 

As discussed, this is due to the permission changes on your instance. We were able to resolve this by disabling the Custom View Checklist permission. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events