You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
My company has a large glossary of definitions that we are looking to consolidate both for internal AND external use for our customers. The Smart Terms Confluence add-on seems like a perfect use case for internal teams. But I was wondering if there is a way for us to publish this glossary on a public-facing website? Or potentially embed in an existing one? We need some way to present these to our users in a user-friendly and easy-to-use experience.
We're using Confluence Cloud.
you can make the confluence page public and put the link on the other page. you can leave the confluence page public and put the link on the other page. This will literally take you less than 10 minutes. It is not embedded but it does the job.
Publishing "Smart Terms" to a website can be a strategic approach to enhance user engagement and search engine optimization (SEO). "Smart Terms" could refer to dynamically updated content, keyword-rich phrases, or interactive elements that adapt to user behavior or changes in data. Here's how you can effectively integrate Smart Terms into your website:
1. Content Management System (CMS): Use a CMS like WordPress, which offers plugins and tools to manage and publish dynamic content. WordPress plugins can help you automatically update content based on certain triggers or schedules.
2. SEO and Keyword Optimization: Incorporate relevant, high-search-volume keywords into your Smart Terms. Tools like Google Keyword Planner or SEMrush can help identify effective keywords related to your content or industry.
3. API Integration for Dynamic Data: If your Smart Terms involve real-time data (like stock prices, weather, etc.), integrate APIs that fetch this data and update your content automatically.
4. User Behavior Tracking Tools: Implement tools like Google Analytics to track user behavior on your site. You can use this data to tailor your Smart Terms to better suit the interests of your audience.
5. Cloud Hosting for Performance: For websites with dynamic, changing content, robust hosting is crucial. Leapswitch Networks, for example, offers cloud hosting that ensures your website remains fast and responsive, even with complex, dynamic content.
6. Content Delivery Network (CDN): Using a CDN like Amazon CloudFront can significantly improve the delivery speed of your dynamic content to users worldwide, enhancing user experience.
7. Regular Updates and Refreshes: Keep your Smart Terms relevant by regularly updating them based on the latest data, trends, or user preferences.
8. Interactive Elements: Consider adding interactive elements like quizzes, polls, or calculators that use Smart Terms to engage users more deeply with your content.
By combining these techniques, you can effectively publish Smart Terms on your website, ensuring that your content is not only dynamic and engaging but also optimized for search engines and user experience. Hosting solutions like Leapswitch Networks can play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth performance of your site, accommodating the dynamic nature of Smart Terms with ease.
I hope I got the correct understanding of your issue.
You need to set your space as public, as Smart Terms for Confluence supports anonymous users.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team for further assistance.
The best channel to answer your questions is via our support portal or via firstname.lastname@example.org, do not hesitate to mention all the details for a better understanding.
It would be lovely if you can share your feedback on the Atlassian Marketplace