Is there a way for someone on the team to get alerts for all notifications?

Sara Creenan (M&T) November 9, 2020

I have a scrum master who wants to be alerted for every ticket on her team and not have to add herself as a watcher for all tickets. Is there a way for her to do this in her personal settings?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2020

Hey Sara,

I would create a Dashboard (or add to an existing Dashboard) with the Activity Stream gadget. Then she can see everything that happens and not have to have to get a thousand emails. 

Sara Creenan (M&T) November 10, 2020

Great idea

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
tokcum
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2020

Dear Sara,

I think you have to change the notification scheme to match that requirement. In the personal settings / profile a user can only define if he / she is automatically added to watcher in case he / she contributes to the issue. Still the user has to interact with all the issues to become a watcher in every single issue.

I suggest to create a role „Control Freak“ ( ;-) ) and add that role to the notification scheme(s). Now all project admins can put whoever they like into that role on a per project base.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Sara Creenan (M&T) November 10, 2020

Lol I love your response. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events