Immediate Action Required:On Bigpicture Project plan Backup

Priyanka Jain Dilip July 19, 2019

Hi Team,

Could you please update on the below queries at the earliest:
1) If we do not renew the license of BigPicture, then how can we ensure to archive project plans in BigPicture and have it available for future use?Could you please provide us the steps?
2) If the license is expired, is it possible to view the BP project plans in Read-only mode?3) Is there any specific format in which the BP can be archived?
Would appreciate if you could provide your updates at the earliest.Thanks in advance:-)

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2019
  1. You would need to export them to something you can save and keep outside Jira
  2. No, you need BigPicture to be able to read the data it has created for you
Priyanka Jain Dilip July 19, 2019

Thanks team for the quick turnaround.

It would be great if you could please provide the steps to archive the bigpicture project plans.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2019

You'll need to export and save them.  I can't tell you how to do that, because I don't know what you  actually want to save. 

Priyanka Jain Dilip July 20, 2019

Thanks Nic.

I actually wanted to backup all the BP programs created for different projects.

Priyanka Jain Dilip July 22, 2019

Thanks Nic for your suggestion.

Just would like to share with you one more information which I had been provided for the above mentioned queries from the Softwareplant team.

I am unable to attach the screen as the feature is not currently working here.

Please find below the reply from the team.

"

Tomasz Lewandowski commented:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting SoftwarePlant Support Team.

If your data (Jira and BigPicture) are stored on your server, nothing will happen with those programs. You will be able to use the plugin in read only mode. 

Kind regards,
Tomasz - SoftwarePlant Support"

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events