I want to hide a specific row at table chart of eazyBI.

Seonghwa Hong April 13, 2022

Hi there,

I’m trying to create a chart with Jira issues. I created the table as below image.

table.jpeg

I would like to hide the summary of the issues (Red box). Additionally, I would like to merge rows with the same data in Custom field. (In the image, a blue box and if possible, green box)
Is there any way possible? I’d appreciate it if anyone could help me.
Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oskars Laganovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2022

Hi @Seonghwa Hong,

The report with the attached image is based purely on the properties of the displayed Jira issues. Therefore complete removal of the Issue dimension is not feasible in this report.

However, you might change the displayed details of the issue within the report. You can choose to display the issue key or description or both by clicking on the cell and selecting one of the options from the 'Display name'. Options are as follows - Show key, Show name, With key, Without key.

The report row items are grouped as long as all previous columns have shared values.
If you change the order of columns and have Insight Custom field data (blue box in the image) before the Issue summary (red box on the image), Insight Custom field data would be merged for the shared values. You can change the order of columns by reordering them on the left side placeholder Rows.

The green box contains measures or properties of the issue - they are not groupable unless you import them as dimensions. Once you import and add them to the report as dimensions, the same principles apply as described earlier.

Regards,

Oskars / support@eazyBI.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events