I’m completely lost

Truth seeker August 16, 2018

<probable spam link removed>

I keep find this stuff in my computer- plus what looks to be hosting sites etc... could someone pls point me in the right direction... I have change had three different computer guy out and nothing has changed ... user I don’t have access then I do but that file is delete. ? Every time I get a computer guy out he just runs a program and say everything is fine... but I know it’s not :( help

3 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

This is a forum for the end-users of Altassian software.  You look like you have a hosting problem with Cloudfront.  I suggest you get in touch with them.

I just found another weird file on my computer and phone and this is what us came back with: 4C9E6132-A98B-4373-89E0-A50E3B31877C.jpeg

<probable spam link removed>

What I’ll do is put everything I have down... and maybe someone can help tell me what’s happening... 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

Please, we are here to talk about Atlassian stuff, not fix your unrelated errors.

You will need to find a proper support place for this.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events