How to update the zephyr Text cycle exaction time?

Kateleen Ah March 15, 2019

Hi,

I dont know where to log/update Cycle Execution time:image.pngI dont see the option anywhere, please help.

2 answers

0 votes
Jakub Szczechowicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2021

Hey guys - is this time logging feature only allowed in certain distributions? I can estimate the time in the test case itself, but no time logging option is visible in test case execution menu, and I can't "Log" the actual time in test case itself even after the execution(can't click and change).
image.png

0 votes
Fraser Colmer March 20, 2019

Hi @Kateleen Ah ,

Thanks for posting on the community.

You need to enable time tracking for your test case issues and then follow these screen shots below:

Time Tracking 1.pngTime Tracking 2.pngTime Tracking 3.pngTime Tracking 4.png

If you need further assistance please contact our support team. Follow link below:

https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket)

Thanks,

Team Zephyr

Kateleen Ah March 20, 2019

Hi Fraser, 

Looks exactly to what i want to have, but if you could help me on how to activate the time tracking thing, that would be awesome.

Thanks

Kate  

Fraser Colmer March 21, 2019

Hi @Kateleen Ah ,

You need your Jira Admin to be able to change the issue to include time tracking. You will need to follow these screen shots below:

Time Tracking Setup 1.pngTime Tracking Setup 2.pngTime Tracking Setup 3.pngTime Tracking Setup 4.pngTime Tracking Setup 5.pngTime Tracking Setup 6.png

Best,

Team Zephyr

Sean Keane
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2022

Hi, 

I have time tracking enabled for Zephyr as described above, but the Jira Time Tracking Report reports on the time logged against the test case issue rather than the time logged against the test execution.

Is there a way to include the test execution time in the report instead?

Thanks,

Sean

Mahendra Tawade
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 8, 2022

@Fraser Colmer [Zephyr]-  it is possible to update logged Time using API? if yes can you please help with some stuff.

Thanks in Advance!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events