Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to update the zephyr Text cycle exaction time?

Hi,

I dont know where to log/update Cycle Execution time:image.pngI dont see the option anywhere, please help.

2 answers

Hey guys - is this time logging feature only allowed in certain distributions? I can estimate the time in the test case itself, but no time logging option is visible in test case execution menu, and I can't "Log" the actual time in test case itself even after the execution(can't click and change).
image.png

Hi @Kateleen Ah ,

Thanks for posting on the community.

You need to enable time tracking for your test case issues and then follow these screen shots below:

Time Tracking 1.pngTime Tracking 2.pngTime Tracking 3.pngTime Tracking 4.png

If you need further assistance please contact our support team. Follow link below:

https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket)

Thanks,

Team Zephyr

Hi Fraser, 

Looks exactly to what i want to have, but if you could help me on how to activate the time tracking thing, that would be awesome.

Thanks

Kate  

Hi @Kateleen Ah ,

You need your Jira Admin to be able to change the issue to include time tracking. You will need to follow these screen shots below:

Time Tracking Setup 1.pngTime Tracking Setup 2.pngTime Tracking Setup 3.pngTime Tracking Setup 4.pngTime Tracking Setup 5.pngTime Tracking Setup 6.png

Best,

Team Zephyr

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events