How to start with the TFS4Jira After it is added to you cloud?

Rekha Goyal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 2, 2022

Hi All,

I have installed trail version of the TFS4Jira,

but still enable to use it as it does not comes under my apps and i am not able to use the app, have checked in the app n mange app list but i canot find the a

4.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Damian Kilkowski August 29, 2022

Good afternoon.

A properly installed TFS4JIRA application should be visible in the MANAGE APPS section as shown on the below screenshot.

image.png

In addition in the menu on the left, you will see a new section called TFS4JIRA, where you can start the Cloud Native version of the software or configure access to your Self Hosted version in case you decide to use CHECK-INS functionality.

In case of any more questions about the software or a need to meet and discuss the software, please simply write to AppFire support using email or portal link form this page: https://confluence.spartez-software.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8781930

0 votes
Geetha.Sri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2023

Similar issue for me , even though its added not visible for other users in jira. Any workaround or whats the right steps to resolve this issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events