How to show logged time in two dimensional filters or pie charts on the dashboard

Adi Lerner June 23, 2022

We have a time logger that records the time a developer works on an issue. This logger reports the time  logged to the Time Logged field in the issue.

What I would like to do, is to get a Dashboard pie or two dimensional filter to show me the amount of time each of my developers spent on solving bugs. However, Time Logged doesn't appear as an option in the two dimensional filter or pie charts.

Help appreciated.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2022

Hi @Adi Lerner 

Welcome to the community.

Since worklog doesn't have a pre-defined list (such as; single select), you can not give as an input to pie chart or two dimensional chart. 

Adi Lerner June 23, 2022

Seems a pretty basic function for a Team Leader to want to know...

Like Alma Elder likes this
0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 30, 2022

Welcome to the community, @Adi Lerner.

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

With our Jira cloud app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards you can sum up time spent (and other number fields) and display it on your Jira dashboard. 

In the example below the two-dimensional filter statistics gadget is shown per assignee and component, but of course other issue fields are possible.

quick-filters-jira_sum-up-time-spent.png

Update 2023-06-15: It is now also possible to display workload statistics on our Quick Pie Chart gadget

quick-filters-jira_time-spent.png

You can check out our basic features of our app without installation on our demo dashboards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events