How to request adding our new app to New Cloud Apps Roundup for a month?

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2021

Hi 

From time to time we release new products. But we don`t see them in the list of new ones in Apps Roundup https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/New-Cloud-Apps-Roundup-August-2021/ba-p/1773215.

How make a request to be added here?

@Matthias Gaiser _K15t_

Can you help us to understand the logic of adding apps to this list?

2 answers

0 votes
Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 3, 2021

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams Can I learn how to help get our add-on Business Process Manager add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225573/business-process-manager?hosting=cloud&tab=overview included in the list of new add-ons?

We believe this could help us increase our knowledge of the application. It is already actively used by users.

Thanks for the answer))

Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
November 9, 2021

Hi @Maggie Norby Adams can you help me with my question, please? 

0 votes
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

@Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_, I'm afraid I can't help you there as this is out of my knowledge.

@Maggie Norby Adams - can you shed some light here how you pick them?

Maggie Norby Adams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2021

Hi @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ and @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ - The only requirement to be included in a new cloud apps roundup is that your app or the cloud version of your app was added to the Marketplace since the last roundup. Preference is generally given to apps that already have some customer endorsement (reviews or installs) or solve for a new / unique use case. 

Like # people like this
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
October 21, 2021

Thank you @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ sorry that I've bothered you, I tagged you by mistake instead of Maggie 😳🤦‍♀️

@Maggie Norby Adams Thank you for your answer. So that means that no one of our products hadn't enough approves to be added to this list? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events