Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to merge issues like a PRO and keep your board without repetitive issues.

Celina Kuziemko - Appsvio
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 20, 2023

Hi Guys,

How do you merge your issues? Do you even do it? Today I want to share with you our way that keeps us away from the same tasks and extra work.

⭐️ Issue Merger PRO and it’s 3 game changing features ⭐️

Those are 3 main features of Issue Merger PRO. I’ve created a short (only max 3 min❗️) video in a demo way to show you how it works. 😊

1. Manually merging 

The easy one. Choose fields you want to merge, sync comments to make sure future comments will appear in merged issues and linked issues to remember what you have merged. Merge two issues with ease.  

Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-20 o 10.37.58.png

🎥 Watch how I do it 💡

2. Auto-merge rules 

My favorite one. Imagine that we have a global crash and tickets about bugs are coming and coming. You can create an auto-merge rule and be sure that tickets will be automatically merged. Create a rule once, and then all tickets about the same case will be merged. Of course you will be informed what was merged with which tasks. 

Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-20 o 10.41.47.png

🎥 👉 I've created auto-merge rule here 👈

3. Presets 

Create a ready-to-use preset – choose which fields you need to merge and save those settings as preset. Use it later, when you need it. It’s really convenient. I have many presets with different names and it’s super quick to merge issues manually. 

Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-20 o 10.39.07.png

🎥 How to create presets 🔗

What is the merging process like for you guys?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events