In our application, we often need to add a screenshot to the expected result of a step. Currently the process is the following:
1. copy the screen shot, go to the test page
2. press Ctrl-V to attach to the Test
3. scroll to the attachments
4. right-click on the attachment and click Copy Link Location
5. go to the step and paste the link in between some exclamation marks
Is there a quicker way to do this?
After some tests and searches, I was not able to identify any other way to add attachments to a specific column of a step beside the one you mentioned:
Add attachment > Copy Link > Paste link in the step
That been said, I recommend you to do the last check with the support team to ensure if there are any other easier ways to achieve it:
Please, let us know their answer about it.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event