How to add values to the Label in Behaviou Initialiser Functions

julio_vaca_velasco December 17, 2015
I 'm trying to make a script to initialize a field type label , it is important to be type label
as I can add more values, only with the method setFormValue

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
julio_vaca_velasco December 20, 2015

Sorry I have not explained well

I created a custom field type label, This field will be used in different projects, and It has no values

I need to use the Jira functionality "Behaviours" to preload values in creation form

this is a part of the information that Jira offers

"Initialiser Functions
Initialisers run once when the form is loaded, and is a good place to put code which sets default values, or sets options for instance."

I currently use the plugin scriptRunner https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/server/overview

And I can't find information on how to preload data Grooby and Jira API

Is complicated, need to use functionality like field label but preload values like a list box

Thanos Batagiannis [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2015

Hi Julio, Could you please tell me which your ultimate goal is? You cannot preload 'labels' using behaviours. I (think) understand what you are trying to achieve but what is the point ? I mean you create a custom field that get labels but you want to add plain text, if that is the case then simply use another type of custom field. Is your goal to eventually generate labels with names the strings you added to the label custom field ? Kind regards Thanos

0 votes
Thanos Batagiannis [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2015

Hi Julio Please correct me if I am wrong, but you want to add labels in a custom field of type labels through a behaviour ? Can I ask if the labels already exist or you want to create them during initialisation ? regards Thanos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events