How can I easily check the time logged in the task?

Aleksandra January 24, 2022

Hi,
my team is logging the time to the issue and I can only check it now by looking into the Worklogs which is not optimal.

How can I have this info in the Details section on the right side?
I also would to be able to see this data when searching for issues, to see the time spent on specific tasks (with specific label).

2 answers

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 29, 2022

Hi @Aleksandra 

If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.

Worklogs Report.png

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2022

@Aleksandra The only way to see work logs is on the individual issues.  The time information on the right-hand side and available in filters is a summary of the total time.   You would need a time tracking app to get more detailed information and reporting out of Jira.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events