Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us integrate Personas into the User Story Map!

Teagan
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 19, 2020

Hi,

I’m Teagan, a Product Manager here at Easy Agile.

Are you an Easy Agile User Story Maps customer who uses Personas internally to help drive product development?

If that’s you and your team, I’d like to invite you to join me on a call to better understand how we can integrate Personas into Easy Agile User Story Maps.

----

What you need to do

Complete this short survey and we’ll be in touch!

Thanks in advance for your interest and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

Teagan Harbridge, Product Manager
(on behalf of the whole Easy Agile Team)

1 comment

Comment

Rupal_ Patel April 13, 2021

Hi - I was wondering if this has been resolved.  Is there a way to assign/associate a persona to a user story? 

Thanks!

Like caitlin.mackie likes this
caitlin.mackie
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 14, 2021

Hi Rupal, 

It sure has. Our solution is Easy Agile Personas for Jira.  The tool allows you to easily create and connect your personas to your story map. 

This enables you to gain a holistic view of the journey for each persona, focus your team on the issues that are important to your customer & order work by level of importance. Essentially helping to prioritise by what will deliver the most value to your customers. 

You can try Easy Agile Personas for free. You may also find this blog post helpful. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out and I'll be happy to help. 

Thanks, 
Caitlin 
Marketing Coordinator @ Easy Agile 

Like Rupal_ Patel likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events