Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Have I read that post? An new unread indicator in News Board Lite

It has been nearly a year since I released the upgrade to News Board Lite, to match the look and feel of its companion premium app, News Board.

However, while releasing a backend security change for News Board Lite to reflect updated technical requirements from Atlassian, I used this as the opportunity to also bring a new feature to News Board Lite first 😊

The new feature is an unread blogposts indicator, which adds a red dot to the left of the title of any post that the user hasn't viewed - like this:

unread.png

Naturally, this feature only works for logged in users.

BTW News Board users will also see the unread indicator coming to their news page in the near future, but I'm working on bundling in some other new features for that update.

1 comment

James Dellow Community Leader Sep 18, 2021

The unread indicator is now available on News Board, along with two other features:

• Infinite scroll
  • News Board will now use the page header image in a page or blog if it finds one

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

682 views 7 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you