Has anyone successfully linked Jira to Dynamics GP?

Matt Steadman March 1, 2018

Hello,

At our company we use Dynamics GP as an ERP solution. We use Jira to track the processes it takes to get an order from request received to produced. It would be very beneficial for us to be able to pull information from fields in Dynamics GP to fields in Jira automatically so we do not have to double enter certain information. Has anyone managed to connect Dynamics GP tables to Jira  in their own instance? We are on the Cloud version of Jira now but are not opposed to looking into the possibility of going server side as well.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2018

Hi Matt,

I've seen one service called CRM Plugin for Jira from Go2Group.  Hopefully something like that works for your needs.

Cheers,

Branden

0 votes
Samples - Americas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2020

Hi Matt,

We are looking to integrate Microsoft GP with JIRA.  Did you find any solutions or apps for this?

Marsha Sobieski

Matt Steadman June 3, 2020

We never did unfortunately

Samples - Americas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2020

Do you still do double entry between GP and JIRA or did you find another workaround?

Matt Steadman June 3, 2020

We still had double entry. We ended up switching it ERP over to NetSuite a few months back and are working on a connector with that

Deleted user October 16, 2020

@Matt Steadman have you had any luck with a connector for Netsuite and Jira Cloud?

Matt Steadman October 16, 2020

@[deleted] Yes there are several options for connectors. even searching the Atlassian maMarketplace will pull some stuff up. We ended up hiring a third party developer to create ours though.

Deleted user October 16, 2020

I see, thanks for the reply.

I only saw one specific netsuite connector that looked like it was server only, but I may start exploring the 3rd party route. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events